Registration is still open for the 2014 season - Click here for full instructions
Remember! All players need to upload an up to date photo to the My Football Club website, please ensure you've paid in full and uploaded a photo before your first match.
- U6s & U7s - $95
- U8s & U9s - $190
- U10s & U11s - $230
- U12s to U18s (girls and boys) - $260
A sibling discount of $20 applies to second, third etc registration.
- Until Tuesday 4th March Randwick Council do not permit training at Coral Sea Park (whilst grass is rejuvenated) - the only exception to this is training for our Premier League Squad who have been given permission to use the park on a limited basis
- Pre-season games are expected to start at Coral Sea Park the weekend of 15th/16th March
- SSF matches start the weekend of 29th/30th March, all other age groups start the weekend of 5th/6th April
- For U6s - U11s and G8s - G11s coordination sessions go to our Small Sided Football page
Parents and players, use the menus above to read more about the age group that is relevant to you.
Maroubra United Football Club is a family and community focused football club in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs. Our home is Coral Sea Park, Maroubra and we cater for players of all ages; for girls, boys, women and men. Maroubra United is run by a committee of volunteers, and prides itself in offering a fun, fair and friendly environment to play football and develop skills. Go the Green and Gold!
Want to get involved? Read about our committee here.
Want to sponsor us? Read about our sponsors and how to become a sponsor here.
CORAL SEA PARK
YORKTOWN PARADE, MAROUBRA, NSW 2035
Excellent Home Ground Facilities
SSF - Juniors - Premier League - All Age Men - Masters Men - All Age Women
Lights - Training - Night Games - Players & Coaches Wanted
Junior Registration enquiries please contact the Club Registrar at
Please don't forget to SMS the result of your game
Juniors (U8 and up): 0421912110
Dressing and Undressing of Fields
All fields U8s and up at Coral Sea are to be dressed by first home team and undressed by last home team on Saturday and Sunday
Are you a Junior (U8's and up) or Senior RTO (Registered Team Official)?
You need to register as a volunteer at MyFootballClub to receive your accreditation
You require this to become an official RTO
THEFT, BE AWARE !!!
Players, parents, visitors - whilst at Coral Sea Park, please ensure you zip up or close any gear or personal bag so no valuables are on display.